A family in Fulham, London is looking for a Part-Time Live-Out Portuguese speaking Nanny Housekeeper to look after their school-aged child and help them maintain their household. The family would need someone who is experienced and confident about childcare. The working hours for this job would be 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for general Nanny duties such as
- picking the child up from school,
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
Housekeeping duties would include
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening the rooms
Someone who speaks Portuguese would be advantageous for this role. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. The family would like someone to start on in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.